Monday, August 22, 2011

crazy stupid love

 I watched "Crazy, stupid, love" last saturday night with my friends. My friends treated us dinner because it's their birthday. Funny how they treated us, instead of us treating them. Anyway, we watched the movie after eating our fills. The movie was interesting and gave us unexpected twists. What's more interesting is while we were watching the movie we had a fire scare. In the middle of the movie, the cinema smelled funny, like burnt rubber or burnt electric wire. People started to walk out of the cinema, some asked the cinema officer what was the smell. Some of my friends panicked, though I'm worried, I didn't panicked because the fire exit was within my view, so I just sat there. AI also thought that I'm saved, so I don't care if I die at that moment. The movie continued regardless of the fire scare, so we might have skipped some juicy scenes, but no matter, we finished the movie (and we're still alive) that's the important thing.

Some of the scenes I liked was when Ryan Gosling and Emma Stone was about to make love but was postponed because Emma talks too much, instead they had a very long and intimate, and rather entertaining conversation. And it made me think... that's what I want.. to have a relationship with a person who will have loads of fun talking to me. Our conversations will not be strained but we will be volleying each other with our thoughts, emotions, dreams... (it's so cliche when i say this, but wth) it's as if as we are one.

I'm in my dreamy state again, hoping and romanticizing situations, but the hard part is waiting, waiting for the controversial "it" to come.

♫ The aftertaste is gonna break my heart, feels like it's over before it starts, The aftertaste is gonna break my heart... ♪


 Just felt like putting that in... anyway, here's another poem...




Here I go again
This feeling that I can't explain
I'm confused and amused
Thought I had enough
but I wanted more
Here I go again
Singing in the shower
and in the rain
reaping anxiety and
planting pain
Here I go again
This feeling that I can't contain
grappling like a hurricane
It's driving me insane.



 Another poem, another release, another catharsis. Same old dilemma but different people.

I'm rereading Hunger Games, just thought you might want to know. :P I still love Cinna. He ignited the flame and made Katniss the fire. He is one superb character, his quiet passion is what attracts me. He is brilliantly made.


That's all I have to say for now... Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment