Thursday, August 11, 2011

Speech dedicated to those who failed

If you have read my previous blog entries, you would have an inkling of my school status. You may have also known that I have a plurk account and while browsing it, I saw a post from my friend on plurk. Here is the link.

I had goosebumps when I read that. it's encouraging and inspiring. It is something that I plan to achieve. I want to prove to the people who supported me that their help was not for naught. "tinamad" lang siguro ako.

Basta, I will not give up. I will graduate and I will continue to explore my capabilities, and if I am financially capable, i will study literature or get a masters degree. I will make the people who supported me proud and satisfied.

And of course, I will try my best to glorify God. This might not be His plan for me, but no matter, even if my plans won't go the way I wanted it to be, I'll keep holding on to God's promise.


No comments:

Post a Comment