Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Hi blogger, it's been a while. You know how this goes, I'm off to rant again...

I have come to realize that I'm not ready to fall in love. I think that God was telling me that for the past years and I'm just turning a deaf ear. It's that or I'm just scared to fall... scared of feeling happy because you know you'll be sad again no matter what you do. I'm scared of making a fool out of myself when that person is not even worth my efforts. I'm scared to take the risk because I'm afraid of rejection. I'm a coward. I don't want to leap into the unknown, not knowing when I will land and how will I land or if I'd still be alive. There, I admit it. I. am. scared.

I was browsing and reposting in my Tumblr and I saw this photo...
It describes me. period. haha.

That's it for now. Let the photo explain what I feel today.




No comments:

Post a Comment