Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Look at the stars

 

“Look at the stars, look how they shine for you, and everything you do, yeah, they were all yellow…”

In about 15-20 seconds I could walk from our gate to our house. In about 15-20 seconds I get to look up and see the stars.

I have a habit of looking at the sky when I walk home. I would often hope that I would see a cluster of stars shining down on me. Who could blame me? They’re fascinating. They live longer than humans and they glow. I don’t know. Every time I see them, I am oddly comforted. I feel relaxed. I just love looking at them. But I could only look at them from afar because we all know what would happen if you go near one. You would burn.

Nevertheless, I would never get tired of staring at the stars even just for a little while. They would enchant me forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment