Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Quiet time


But when you pray, go into your room, close the door and pray to your Father, who is unseen. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you. - Matthew 6:6

For the duration of my Christian life, finding a quiet time has been a struggle. I would often plan a time but end up not using it. With God's grace, I am often reminded to communicate with Him even though it's just a spare time while riding the train home or while taking a bath, but in my heart, I know that was not enough. God is willing to spend every minute, every second of the day with Him and I'm here ignoring Him. 

When I started working for INP, my quiet time started to happen again. I'm glad because I've been praying for a stable one. I've missed talking to my Lord and Father in Heaven and it is such a joy to be learning and talking to Him again, and this time we're talking deeper. 

I've had my struggles this past weeks and I came close into becoming indifferent once again, but with God's grace, He has let me overcome it. I am not perfect but I have been striving to be more Christ-like in my daily walk. I just keep forgetting about God's grace, hence, my prayer is to be reminded daily of God's grace and mercy so that I would be encouraged to live all for His glory. 

No comments:

Post a Comment