Sunday, November 3, 2013

November 1

Holidays are best spent with family. Whatever things you do together, whether you  be silent together or laugh together, your presence with each other is what matters.

What happened on November 1...

We went to visit my grandmother in the cemetery in Heavenly Peace, Cavite. We ate lunch at Kenny Rogers' and had our picture taken by a crew in KR. Next, we went to my grandfather in the Chinese cemetery, had a long walk...

Seemed like the usual annual thing we have in the family. So I guess, nothing eventful aside from we dined together which was a rare thing since we had our jobs. Still, I thank God for these moments because these are the times when I am reminded that even though my family is not perfect, I should still be grateful because I have one.

Praise God for holidays! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment