Thursday, October 31, 2013

Two Frantic Days

Have you ever felt like a day isn't enough for your work? You know that you have organized your to-do list but you still have this nagging feeling that you haven't done enough work? Have you ever had the feeling that you shouldn't be enjoying the holidays because you have work to do?

For the last two days, I have never felt more productive in my life. I have a couple of rushed works that, by God's grace, I have finished on time. I'm just amazed at how God works, on how He answers prayers no matter how big or small they are. For two days, I am amazed at how God has sustained me.

Now, I am anxious and I have job that is needed to be done but my head is aching so I'm going to sleep because we have to go to the cemetery tomorrow. I'm praying that God would help me learn this one in an easier way. hehe

And I'm still praying for patience, humility, and discipline.

-sigh-

Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment