Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Mortal Instruments: City of Lost Souls

I have finally read the fifth book of the Mortal Instrument series, City of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare.







What you wouldn't miss about this book was the kissing. There's a lot of mouth to mouth action. After reading this, I'm like, "what just happened?"


Aside from the abundance in the kissing department, there had been a lot of Magnus and Alec action too! Fans of Malec would squeal their lungs out! As a matter of fact, most of them were paired up only Sebastian was left out, which is understandable since he planned to wreaked havoc with his dear old daddy.


The only progress I saw in this book was the growth in the relationship of the minor characters, in Alec and Magnus, Izzy and Simon, Maia and Jordan. Other than that, it was the same old plot, Clary saving the world while Jace was helpless and possessed. In most of the scenes, Clary and Jace were making out... so yea, not much progress there.


As much as I liked the series, I am not excited for the next book as I was with the others. I would only read it for more information about Magnus' origin which I hope would be in the Bane Chronicles. Actually, I was really wondering who was this powerful father of Magnus. And yes, I wouldn't say no to some more of Alec and Magnus.



Verdict: 3 out 5 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment