Thursday, August 23, 2012

Madness and Olympians

Two days ago, Muse has released a song from their album “The 2nd Law” called “Madness”. Some of the fans weren’t as enthusiastic with Muse’s style and were always commenting about the dubstep. I, on the other hand, was playing it on loop. Muse should be considered as gods of music. They are continually reinventing and exploring their capabilities in music. I am positive that the album will be an epitome of awesomeness. The previous album, “The Resistance”, has surprised me and has grown into me. It is my favorite album to date. Smile

 

On a different note, I have finished reading Rick Riordan’s The Lost Hero and I am amazed at Mr. Riordan’s expansion of Mythology personalities. He’s like a spider weaving an intricate web of Olympians and demigods, like tossing a bowl of salad mixing the Greek and Roman deities in the recipe. I am absolutely sure that girls will swoon for Jason if this will have a movie adaptation. I am so looking forward to Jason and Percy’s meeting. Will it be disastrous? I have a big feeling that they will clash but eventually be the best of friends. Please, Mr. Rick, let it be not too predictable for me. I’d hate to be amazed and disappointed at the same time. >_<

I have nothing but praise for Rick Riordan’s works! I bet he’d be an amazing English professor with a bagful of stories for his class.

No comments:

Post a Comment