Monday, July 11, 2011

Deleted scenes in the Harry Potter Movies

I am ashamed to tell you that I only found this recently... *hangs head in shame* The only deleted scene i know of is the one in Harry's Potions class 'cause that's the one I have on VHS. Yes, you saw that right, VHS. To make up for my lack of HP deleted scenes knowledge, I will put as much links and youtube videos here.
All the videos posted  are not mine they are from their respective sites and owners.

Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone Deleted Scene 1
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone Deleted Scene 2
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone Deleted Scene 3
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone Deleted Scene 4
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone Deleted Scene 5
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone : Neville

Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets Deleted Scenes
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets Deleted Scenes Part 2

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire Deleted Scenes

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix Deleted Scenes
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix : Hilarious Trelawney Scene
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix : Neville part
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix : Common Room
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix : Umbridge Trelawney Scene
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix : Umbridge in the Forbidden Forest
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix Harry in Dumbledore's Office

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince


That's all i can gather for now. I'll edit this when I see others, or you could suggest me some videos. thanks! :D

I am uber excited for DHpart 2 but I'm also sad 'cause its the last one. WAaaah! giddy giddy me!


No comments:

Post a Comment