Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Another one

Oh yes, you guessed it right. Another rant page for me. What do I do? This keeps me sane. I can't tell this  to the person 'cause I'd end up smiling and the essence would be lost.

There are times when you are just browsing your FB and you see a status message or just a comment that would make your night crash. It happened to me, just now. Strange for me to be too affected when it's been months since I failed my thesis. It hurts like hell to see words like "graduate", "congratulations" "professional", "batch 2011" . I cringe inwardly but I've shrugged it off with a smile, yes, ALWAYS, with a smile, but they don't know how much it hurts. I've been optimistic for most of my years, but I'm getting tired.

I've always thought that I would die young. Well, I wish that I'd die young. No worries of old age, less people you'll see leave, lesser people who'll miss you. I sound like a coward, don't I? I don't care if I do, because it's true. I'm a coward. I'm afraid. I am clueless. I don't know where should I look for direction. I am where I don't want to be.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment