Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Be mine

Be mine

The moon was shining
and the stars shimmering
His face was glowing and amazing.

He asked if I'm okay
I said "I'm fine"
The he asked "is it okay
if you could be mine?

The night went on
his hand holding mine
After a while he said
"Your eyes looks divine"
A smile crept upon my face
I spke "you're crazy"
He replie,"I can't define the
feeling I have inside"
Again, he asked, "is it okay
if you could be mine?"

I left the question hanging
and suggested "we should be dancing"
He took my hand and helped me stand
the next thing i knew he was staring

my stomach churned
my heart beat fast
i looked up at him
saying yes at last.

***Author's note: Again, this poem was written in 2005, so please forgive my crappy grammar. I copied this they way I wrote it. This is making me cringe. LMAO! posted this for the sake of my "poem friends", to give you a bit or my background in poetry writing. LOL!




No comments:

Post a Comment