Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Since I'm in the mood for posting... I would post this famous poem named after the movie "10 things I hate about you" or rather the movie was named after the poem... either way, here it is.

I hate the way you talk to me,
And the way you cut your hair.
I hate the way you drive my car,
I hate it when you stare.
I hate your big dumb combat boots
And the way you read my mind.
I hate you so much it makes me sick,
It even makes me rhyme.
I hate the way you’re always right,
I hate it when you lie.
I hate it when you make me laugh,
Even worse when you make me cry
I hate it when you’re not around,
And the fact that you didn’t call
But mostly I hate the way I don’t hate you,
Not even close…
Not even a little bit…
Not even at all
~10 Things I hate About You
 

No comments:

Post a Comment