Thursday, June 30, 2011

chafing


I am tired, beloved, of chafing my heart
 against the want of you; of squeezing it
into little ink drops, and posting it.
And I scald alone, here,
under the fire of the great moon.
 - Amy Lowell.

Recently, my online friends wrote heart-breaking poems and quotes. They are the inspiration to the revival of this blog. I am trying to conjure the nearest words that describe what I feel but every time I do that, I only stare at the blank sheet in front of me.Nonetheless, I tried and here is what I wrote...


I scald alone
I torture myself,
I wish for you,
It never came true.

That's it. haha.

Kidding! That's the first stanza, I will continue this when I am in the mood. Rihanna is playing on the background so I feel like dancing and not wallowing. *laughs*

Weird me. *face palm*

No comments:

Post a Comment