Tuesday, July 28, 2009

yay me!

yay me!!! this is the start of something new!!! hahaha!! another site to fill with ridiculously emotional and random blogs! yay me! hahahah!!!

i feel very sleepy na, i wrote this blog to officially open my site!! yay me!! (see! sabog na ako!!!)

hmm... francis introduced me to this blogsite, or should i say influenced me to make my own blogspot. it's just so nice how he writes in his blogspot and make all those comments and reviews about movies.. hahah! and korean dudes.. anyway, to all who's going to follow me, be reminded that i am not a perfect writer and this site is dedicated for my feelings only, so no foul language, no harsh comments. hahahha!!! (see! i'm so sabog na!!!)

before i make anymore statement that has no sense, i would like to ask you to please excuse my grammar, corrections are allowed... it pleases me to have constructive criticisms. hahah!

ok, this is really it. till next blog. hope you'll follow my random thoughts about stuff..
(wow! as if anyone would read my blogs) hahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment