Tuesday, July 28, 2009

ok. another post before i go to sleep.. the quotes that you are about to see are quotes posted on my multiply site... um. it reflects the way how i feel about where i am now...
i don't intend to sound so morbid, spekaing about death but it came across my mind one day and i thought that posting a quote like this would be nice.. anyway.. just read them.. hahah! maybe you'll have a different perception... :P


"Death must be so beautiful. To lie in the soft brown earth, with the grasses waving above one's head, and listen to silence. To have no yesterday, and no to-morrow. To forget time, to forgive life, to be at peace."
~Oscar Wilde

I don't know if it be a peculiarity in me, but I am seldom otherwise than happy while watching in the chamber of death, should no frenzied or despairing mourner share the duty with me. I see a repose that neither earth nor hell can break; and I feel an assurance of the endless and shadowless hereafter - the Eternity they have entered - where life is boundless in its duration, and love in its sympathy, and joy in its fulness.
~Emily Bronte, Wuthering Heights

1 comment:

  1. in fairness mas ok magblog dito ah.. automatic save.. hahah!!! unlike multiply, pag naputol net mo di masasave.. hahah! ewan ko lng ngyon.. anyway.. la lng.. pahabol na comment lng.. hahaha! :P

    ReplyDelete