Wednesday, July 29, 2009

The reason why i smile


This entry was from my previous multiply blogs.. i just felt that it should be here considering that it's one of my favorites..



THE REASON WHY I SMILE

Did you ever wonder why I smile even if I’m so distressed?

Well, my answer is simple.

It makes you fine-looking or rather attractive… don’t you think?

Funny huh?

But really, it’s true.

Well, when you laugh or frown, you add a wrinkle on your face. Am I right?

Wrinkle is a sign of aging.

But it is also a sign that you lived in this chaotic world.

It’s not awful to live in this world.

But would you rather let your wrinkle indicate you lived a harsh and frantic life

Or a blissful and immensely fruitful life?

Think…

Think carefully…

Me?

I’d rather let my wrinkle tell the world that I am contented and have led a cheerful life.

It’s not about being joyous in times of despair but it’s a matter of accepting that you have fallen and your willful spirit of dusting your self up.

Another reason why I smile is

I am hoping that even with an insignificant grin I could light up another being.

I smile because I want the world to know that there are good things in life.

I smile because I know that I have lived a LIFE.



No comments:

Post a Comment