Sunday, November 4, 2012

Birthday cake

I’m easy to please, just give me any kind of cake, I’d be happy.

It’s my birthday today and I don’t feel excited nor giddy. Frankly, I feel nauseous and sleepy, mainly, because it’s past 12 midnight. If you’re wondering how I spent my birthday… well, I haven’t spent it all yet. But my cousins and a friend came over to greet me and I have a cake, so I could say so far so good. I’m actually worried that I might not be able to sing properly tomorrow ( I have to sing for our church’s choir at 9am) because I lack sleep and… I lack sleep.

What I’d like to tell you about is the thing that is different to this year’s birthday. I took off the birthday visibility on my fb page because I want to know who really remembers. But, I know it will be pointless once people starts seeing other’s greetings on my timeline, still, some people don’t really loo at other’s posts or have no time to look at others’ posts so they rely on fb for birthdays.. I admit I’m one of those people, so it’s a bit hypocritical for me to do this. But I’m really curious what will happen. hehe.

I don’t know why am I blogging when I’m not in my right state of mind (not groggy) but I know that I will forget to blog this if I don’t blog this now. I’ll just add more later.

My birthday is  always a mixed emotion for me.. I feel blessed that I’m alive, but at the same time, I wish I’d die. *shrugs*

No comments:

Post a Comment