Friday, October 8, 2010

Somebody loved

I had to blog this one out.
To tell you the truth, I am having a hard time patching my relationship with mom. One reason is she has this annoying factor that makes you want to walk out on her... I know, i'm cruel by saying that. But let's face it. All of us had rough times with our parents. Everyone of us has those times when you think they don't effin' understand you or your feelings, but the truth is, sometimes they do know, that's why they tell you not to do things. We are proud creatures by nature, we think we are right all the time and most of us are trapped in our own little bubble. Each of us see things differently, we learn things differently and that's what parents need to understand.


Anyway, the main reason I said I have to blog this out is because it seems timely... or i don't know, it just struck me...
I was watching Glee yesterday and the episode's title was "Grilled Cheesus" The episode is about religion and what not.Kurt's dad is in a coma and his friends are trying to convert him or make him believe that there is a God. But he insists on believing what he wants to. The truth of the matter is, people can't live without having someone to look up to. We need something supernatural, something that gives us hope to survive this wild jungle of a life.
That was yesterday... and tonight, I heard Weepies playing on my itunes. I google the lyrics and the video and got this one.





There was a caption together with the lyrics below that video by JudgedJulez that inspired me to write this blog...



My Mommy died of cancer 6 Days before Christmas in 2007. 
This is the song I heard about twohundert times since these days. 
I love it coz it remembers me of good times. 
I wanna make this video really clear thats why I juts added the lyrics to a black background.

UPDATE: I wanna thank everyone for there very lovely comments. It's brighten up my days.

Thank you

Lyrics:

Rain turns the sand into mud
Wind turns the trees into bone
Stars turning high up above
You turn me into somebody loved

Nights when the heat had gone out
We danced together alone
Cold turned our breath into clouds
We never said what we were dreaming of
But you turned me into somebody loved

Someday when we're old and worn
Like two softened shoes
I will wonder on how I was born
The night I first ran away from you

Now my feet turn the corner back home
Sun turns the evening to rose
Stars turning high up above
You turn me into, you turn me into
You turn me into somebody loved
Somebody loved, Ooo, somebody loved


My mom asked me for a date on Sunday and I said yes... With the busy life i'm living I rarely have time for my mom. Sure, i get to see her everyday, before i go to work, when i get home, but we have rare moments where we just talk and sit down without the mention of money... It's kinda sad, i know, but it's the truth. 


The number of days i live in this earth is not multiplying by the minute... so i better enjoy and live life to the fullest. 
we've got to love to the fullest....

No comments:

Post a Comment