Saturday, September 25, 2010

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

Yes, I'm a big Harry Potter fan. I grew up with the Harry Potter in movies. I was enthralled by Daniel Radcliffe's bright eyes and oh so charming smile. And so, as the final installment approaching, I am deeply sadden by the fact that I have no more to look forward to after the 2 parts have been released. November 19 is marked on my calendar no doubt about it. As I have commented in various Harry Potter, THIS is going to be epic. Watching the trailer brought goosebumps on my skin. You must watch it to believe me. The effects were beyond my expectations. I just hope the movie surpasses the trailer. Before I utter more praise to HP7, i give you the HD trailer of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part1 





Now you know what I mean.

And now I post pictures.
The following pictures I am going to post came from here http://www.fanpop.com/spots/harry-potter I do not own any of them.

Hp7 DH Calendar






















Deathly Hallows Poster






DH still photos



































Promos 2011 calendar





















19 years later... pictures.


Albus Potter


Hugo Weasley

Rose Weasley
Draco and Astoria
Scorpius Malfoy







Just Random Pictures... 


Can't wait for Nov.19 Let's have a look out for more HP news!! Tha's it for now! ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment