Tuesday, December 15, 2009

I was browsing through the internet for quotes i'd like to share on my plurk and twitter. first, i searched for quotes on loneliness then for love. ahahah!! it's so cliche. hahaha! a teenager's life full of loneliness and searching for love. hahaha! i know! anyway, i came upon 2 quotes about love... one says,"There isn't any formula or method. You learn to love by loving.Aldous Huxley"  and the other one is," Life has taught us that love does not consist in gazing at each other but in looking outward together in the same direction.Antoine de Saint-Exupery"  The first one I agree, the second one made me think, and also agree that love can't be journeyed by one but two people. they say that it takes two to tango. hahaha! i know, another cliche. 
in my opinion, love is over-rated. teens go gaga for what they think is love but truly, only an infatuation. i don't blame them i was a teen once, so i know how it feels. well, although "over-rated" seems a bit harsh for love, i think it's still over estimated. and i truly think that, we should think that. love is easy to grab but difficult to maintain. when you get married, the true test lies after the ceremony. couples sometimes go out of their focus and peek at their sides. couples, how different they may be from each other, even if the universe is tearing them apart, if they are bonded by God, they must try their hardest to maintain in their relationship, or maintain their focus. for the sake of love's honor. that's why it saddens me when celebrities just marry and divorce after a few weeks or worst! days! 
i don't know why i sudden;y blogged about love and relationships. hmm... life hasn't  been that great for me, a lot of downs and a few ups. my wheel keeps on turning, navigated by the one Whose love never fails me. the world will constantly fail my expectation and will fail to understand me, but Jesus would not ever will fail me. I may fail Him, but He won't, that's why trusting Him must be easy for me. but i am boarding at this world, adapting it's lifestyle, i can drown in doubts and despair, what keeps me sane and alive is God. i don't know how long i must hold on, but all the Christians focus on one thing, the ultimate thing that sets us apart from the world;Jesus Christ and the hope that one day we may be with each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment