Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Longing



Longing 
This cruel longing have started again
When it has barely healed from the pain
Many times I’ve asked, “What will I gain?”
This cruel longing is driving me insane
 I’ve lost focus on the true prize
To be a faithful follower in His eyes
This painful longing, please take it away
So that I can enjoy Your presence everyday



This year, I have I told myself (and some of my friends) that I will focus on my career and my ministries with God, next year na ang love life. I told myself that I would not be "kilig" for my crushes nor am I going to have a new one. And now, I don't know, I am being tempted to lose focus again. But I will pray for it, and I hope you will pray for me too, whoever you are or wherever you are. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment