Thursday, June 13, 2013

Book blog?

 

Caffeine, all I needed was a cup of coffee. I made an iced coffee and sat in front of my laptop. I knew the effects of caffeine in my system, and now, I’m writing.

It has been a while since I last wrote about myself in my so called “rant blog” and I have been pondering for months about this idea…

A book blog.

I knew that I was not an adept blogger nor my writing skills were exceptional but I wanted to try something productive. I was thinking of book blogging because I love books and I am willing to spend my leisure time reading them. My passion for books and my opinion of them could help someone in search of a book. I have noticed that my enthusiasm for books had caught up with my friends and in some way, we have relied on each other’s recommendations so why not spread the love and be informative about the books that we have loved and shared.

Of course, it would be taxing because I am not a professional book critic and I have a lot of books to cover but I wanted to do something worthwhile and something that I’m passionate about, hence the book blog.

I have a couple of ideas on what would I be putting in the blog, but for now I would be focusing on books. I’m not even sure if going to call it a book blog… I am confusing, am I not?

People have said that practice makes perfect. I think I’m going to try that saying and I would try to blog at least once a day from now on. I know that I have made a promise like this one a while back, but now, I am more determined to practice, so yes, wait for some news about my upcoming blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment