Sunday, January 6, 2013

What I have to say for the year 2013…

… it is going to my year.

Technically, it is my year because I was born on the year of the snake. Kidding aside, I really would like to make this my year. I want a new job, a new wardrobe, and a new perspective in life.

But of course, if only God would will it.

Anyway, I was thinking about my love life too. Since I’m not having one, I have decided that I would be a workaholic this year. All my time would be spent with work, church, family, and friends. Frankly, nothing changed. *grimace* I have a feeling that this year would not be a year for my love life… because I would strive hard to not think about it. But then, I’m all talk.

Again, if only God would will it.

One thing is certain, I will not join any fun-run this year… or ever. That I promise to fulfill. I personally think that it is pointless to pay for just running. I know that there are the perks but I still think it’s pointless. This is just my opinion so I apologize if I have offended anybody.

This year, I hope that God would let me be a “fruitcake” to somebody. I pray that my faith in His works would strengthen, and that I might please Him more in my ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment