Wednesday, October 26, 2011

nightmare

I had a nightmare and they say that it's good to write about those things because they might have some meanings.
Parthenon
All I can remember from my nightmare was two dead people were found by me in our previous house. The first body was found at our living room, the second one was at the second floor. The freaky part was the first body I discovered was my cousin who was the same age as I am. The second body was the body of a kid I formerly counselled. The story goes on how I reported it to my family members and to the police. Then, I went to work that day and when I came from work, the police consulted me and told me that I was one of the suspects, since I was the first to discovered the crime scene. And then, something happened, I can't remember what was it and now I'm on the road to Parthenon. I was in a little city with a fork road, I was on the left side. Then I woke up. The Parthenon bit was a recurring dream, I don't know what it means or what am was it implying, I guess I'll find it soon.

I am still bothered about my nightmare so I did some research.


DeadTo see the dead in your dream, forewarns that you are being influenced by negative people and are hanging around the wrong crowd.  You may suffer material loss. This dream may also be a way for you to resolve your feelings with those who have passed on.To see and talk with your dead father in your dream, signifies that you are about to enter into an unlucky transaction or rotten deal. Thoroughly think through your decisions before entering into them. To see your dead mother in your dream, signifies your wretched and mean-hearted nature towards others around you. Seeing your dead parents in your dreams, may mean your fears of losing them or your way of coping with the loss. You may want that last opportunity to say your final good-byes to them.To see your dead sibling, relative, or friend in your dream, foretells that you will soon be called on for aid and assistance. It may also mean that you miss them and are trying to relive your old experiences you had with them. In trying to keep up with the pace of your daily waking life, you dreams may serve as your only outlet in coping and coming to terms with the loss of a loved one.



Blame To dream that you are being blamed for something suggests that you are feeling powerless and helpless in some waking situation.To blame someone else for something you did in your dream indicates that you are trying to deflect responsibilities for your actions.


Recurring DreamsMost dreams contain messages that serve to teach you something about yourself. However, soon after you wake up to go about your daily routine, you tend to quickly forget what you dream about. The message in recurring dreams may be so important and/or powerful that it refuses to go away. The frequent repetition of such dreams forces you to pay attention and confront the dream. It is desperately trying to tell you something.  Such dreams are often nightmarish or frightening in their content, which also helps you to take notice and pay attention to them.Recurring dreams are quite common and are often triggered by a certain life situation, transitional phase in life or a problem that keeps coming back again and again. These dreams may recur daily, once a week, or once a month. Whatever the frequency, there is little variation in the dream content itself. Such dreams may be highlighting a personal weakness, fear, or your inability to cope with something in your life - past or present. The repetitive patterns in your dream reveal some of the most valuable information about yourself. It may point to a conflict, situation or matter in your waking life that remains unresolved or unsettled. Some urgent underlying message in your unconscious is demanding to be understood.  



I don't know if I'm enlightened but I still feel the same about my dream, like it's a foreboding of something strange and terrible is coming...

No comments:

Post a Comment