Thursday, July 29, 2010

Have you ever been in a situation wherein you don't know what you are going to do because you are not fully equipped? I am sure you have. 
I was having a spiritual downturn when i read this Christian novel that sprinkled gas to my spiritual fire. I am in the brink of backsliding when this Christian novel came at hand. Thankfully God put a cheap price on that book or else i wouldn't buy it in BookSale. Anyway, i was reading this book and then a paragraph struck me that i know i had to put it as a note or status in my Facebook account, so i did. Little did i know, it sparked and ignited someone's opinion of God. To summarized it, i debated my faith with an atheist. A sad encounter, i must say... but the thing is, i have learned yet again, a valuable lesson; that is to be equipped with God's words so that when that time comes. the time when i have to defend my faith. i can throw in explanations that is founded on God's word.



No comments:

Post a Comment