Saturday, August 22, 2009

here i go again.



i was listening to this song (you and me by lighthouse) and i got this feeling, a familiar feeling as a matter of fact. a feeling that that i know i felt before. only this time, i can identify it.
i'm not in a relationship right now, if you are wondering how this song appealed to me. it's just that i think i'm beginning to look forward to something, or i'm beginning to hope for something that i know i could never have. it's sad though. i'm a person who lives in the present. i just let the feeling live and if it's time let it go, i'll let go.
here's a poem, i made... inspired... hahah! ewan?!

when i see him, my heart will hammer
when friends talk to me, i'll stutter.
in my mind i know it will never begin,
but in my heart i know that it already did.

i know it's a feeling nothing more,
just blink and wave on its flight
this little feeling will turn its head
someday will look back
but will never walk back again.

No comments:

Post a Comment