Tuesday, October 28, 2014

One Thing Remains



The owl in me was keeping me awake. I could not concentrate on the project that I was supposed to be doing, so I took the Silver Sharpie beside me and began doodling a line in the song that was on my playlist. The song's title was One Thing Remains. The lyrics was pretty repetitive but it was heartfelt. 

Everytime this song plays on my music list, I am reminded of how enormous God's love is, that there is nothing that can take us away from His love. Death was conquered by His great love. 

When times are hard and things are bleak, remember His love and His promises for they will never fail.


"No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us. For I am sure that neither death nor life nor angels nor rulers, nor things present nor things to come, nor powers, nor height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord." --- Romans 8:37-39


No comments:

Post a Comment