Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Plans for blog

I'm a forgetful person so I need to list this so that when I come browsing my blog I would see what I was planning.

Let's start with...

1. A section that I would label "the Pensieve" wherein I would put memories from the past or things that I want to remember in case I bump my head on a rock and lose my memory or something. 

2. Book reviews and movie reviews. This section has been long overdue. I have been planning it since mid year and still no updates about the books and movies I've read and seen. 

3. I need to update Doodle page. I think my entire blog needs updating but I keep forgetting. *cries*

4. Another section for a Bucket list or Things I want to do before I die. But I was thinking it would be sort of similar with my number one? no? 

5. Update my Fashion page and put in my "Ukay Finds." This idea has been incubating in my mind for quite some time now because I'm thinking of putting a section about my "Book-ay Finds" for books that I have purchased or found in book sales that is worth every cent, but I think I'm going to put that in the Book section, which is...

6. Another section just for Books...


Arrgggh! This list is getting longer as I type so I think I should stop here and try doing some of those updates.

Ciao. 

No comments:

Post a Comment